We ensure that our users have a rewarding experience while they discover, assess, and purchase our courses. Refund policy comes under the terms and conditions of Career21.
Our refund policy is as follows
Cancellation & Refunds:
- Registration fee is non-refundable. If participants register themself for any particular event, and want to withdraw their name from the competition later then Career21 will not refund the registration fee.
- Career21 reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc).
- In case, Career21 cancels the event then 100% refund will be paid to the registered candidates.
- In case, Career21 postpones an event, the participants who have registered themself for the event will be moved to the upcoming batch without any extra charges.
For 100% job guarantee courses:
Money is refundable in the following cases:
- In case, a student complies with all the required conditions but Career21 is unable to provide placement to that candidate within a month, the entire amount will be refunded excluding GST.
- If you have completed your Career21’s Job Guarantee Program and have conducted a professional job search as described by Career21 and have not yet received any placement within 3 months after the successful completion of the Career21’s Job Guarantee Program then, you may request a refund of your course fee using the refund request form.
- Duplicate payments for the same course.
Money will not be refunded in the following cases:
- Career21 is not liable to refund the fees if the candidate leaves the course midway.
- Attendance below specified level
- If candidate is expelled in case of some discipline issue
- In case a candidate is found to be non-eligible or not following any rules and regulation specified by the Career21 in the Students Guidelines and Students declaration form during any stage of the admission process or course delivery, his/her admission will stand canceled.
- If a student's admission is canceled or he/she is terminated based on any ground
- Career21 will refer the candidates to companies for interviews only with the prior consent of the candidate. In any case, if the candidate is unwilling or fails to attend the interview, he/she will not be eligible to claim the refund and Career21 will not be liable for providing any other interview opportunity.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a student for the same course.
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a student.
Refunds: Duplicate payment
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the student will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 10 working days post intimation by the student.
Career21 reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions of this policy without any prior notice.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the refund request is approved by Career21.